THE NEW YORK SAFE BOATING COURSE:
This course is designed as a comprehensive boating safety course, teaching the fundamentals of safe boating operation and has been approved by the National Association of Boating Law Administrators (NASBLA).
- Students must be at least 10 years of age to attend the course.
- This course requires 8 hours of classroom instruction.
- Students must pass a final exam with a score of 76% which is given the same day in class.
- Students will receive a temporary boating safety certificate upon completion of the course (same day).
- Students 18 years of age and older will be required to pay a $10 fee to NYS for issuance of a permanent boating safety certificate.
- Permanent boating safety certificates do not expire.
***Private sessions are available to groups of six or more people. We will travel to anywhere in the Tri-state area to teach your group. Course availability and fees are based upon location and group size. All our courses are held at a public location and cannot be held in a private home/residence
Join us for the next available course date, click here to Register.
For more information about the course please e-mail us INFO@INSTRUCTNY.COM or call 1(508) JET-1SKI